Baby

What if you have a baby now?

I caught a glimpse of a baby who sitting at the next table of mine during my lunch hour. The baby is rather cutie and at the age of about 2-4 years old, i am not really sure.. as i totally have no idea in guessing the age of a small kid.

Then, a funny question raise in my mind, "What if i have a baby now?"

It is pretty fun to have a kid to take care of. Do u ever notice that how funny is a small kid in the age of 1-3 years old? It is rather look stupid, naive, innocent, etc. Just show your contorted face already can scare the kid and immediately he/she will cry out loudly... Don't you think it is funny.. haa haa..! it makes me to think to have one kid !! haa haa..

A weird idea comes across my mind, " Can i have a baby but Not Wife?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment