Sorry! No cure!

On last week, i received a brochure from a banker regarding to the loan package. After scrutinised and made a comparison on the few packages, i have decided to pick up one of them which is most suitable to my current need.

Come to my surprise that today i receive a call from that banker told me that the previous brochure is only valid for property above RM100k,
"Oh.. sorry, i have wrongly fax the brochure to you on last week. Now, i gonna fax you the right one."
then, she re-faxed me a new brochure for property below RM100k. Once i look at it, holy shit. there is so much different.. opposs.. my god.. it spoilt my entire plan again.. so now need to source out a better one from other banks again...

My dear, banker friend, please don't do this kind of mistakes again.. it is kind of upsetting news for me..sure i am going to kick you if you do it again.. no excuse this time..Always remember SORRY no CURE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment