Resurrection of My Blog

I am back..! i still remember in "Terminator" movie, - well known phrase - "I will be back!" i like it as now i am back..!!

Last few days, my access to blogger is block. i can't find any reason why my access to blog is block even i have email to HELP, my call SOS seems has fallen into the deep blue sea.. i also try to get assistance from those IT fellow friends who claim to be Expert but also failed... haa ha.. i dun blame them.. cause they are too far away (360km apart) to give their helping hand.

After i get tulan... i slowly think back what i have done to cause this problem..mmm... may be recent downloaded software.. ok.. let me uninstall all newly downloaded software. For the resurrection of my blog, i have decidede to sacrifice everything.. haa haa.. Eventually, it is proven .."GOD got EYE" .. i am revived.

Now I am BAcK..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment