Strange Call

Yesterday i received a call from a "Just-to-Say- Hi" female friend whom lost contact for almost more than a year plus. Let name her as Ms Cat.

At first, i saw a seemingly familar number appeared on my phone. Once i pick up and answer.. "Hello..Wei.. U still remember me?!", ..Wooii.. there is a gal voice woh..!Yee.. that is Ms Cat woh..Spontaneously, my 7th sense (one level higher than 6th sense) tell me "Watch out! Something wrong here!" i immediately with no single doubt responded, " Who are you? i don't know you!" My first response has definitely disappointed her.

Then, she told me how we met last time and some of our good old day... ooppss.. it make me getting more cautious, don't know what she want from me... as i remember i didn't owe her anything woh.. !! no even a single cent... then, i insist that i don't know her, "Sorry i can't recall who are you!" . Eventually, she gives up, "Never mind la, that's all la!" and hang up the phone without BYE BYE.. For me, it is rude without bye-bye..

It is rather too cruel to a gal, but what to do, my 7th Sense has alerted me in advance ma.even though she has nothing to harm me, i rather to believe my 7th sense..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment