Stitching

Never thought stitching is so troublesome until one day i need to stitch my trouser.

Started to look around to see who can help, at first the main target is my landlady. After think twice, how can i request a 72 years old auntie to do stitching for me when her eye sight is so poor now.

Second target go to a friend who helped me stitch my shirt quite some time ago. Unfortunately, i throw her a question - "Do you know how to do stitching?" it indirectly gives her an impression i have forgotten the help offer last time. hoooo Nooo... fire is started here.. she answer unfaithfully, "You forgot those shirts i stitched for u?" oopps.. a blink come in my mind.. yes.. she helped me before.

To heat up further, unintentionally, i utter " Your stitching is awkful.".. Holy shit..... how come i am so careless in my word..

Volcano explore immediately. M16 shooting non stop.. Earthquake plus thunder storm..Tsunami...etc..

Aftermath of this tragedy, miraculously, i am still survive.!!

Lesson to learn
Lesson Number 1 - Don't forget what lady had help.
Lesson Number 2 - Never complaint on the end result even though it is awkful.

1 Comment:

  1. Survivor said...
    1. think how much u can do before you complain
    2. be grateful on what ur frends can do on things that u'r not able to.

Post a Comment