Journey to North

At the Peninsular Malaysia, take a trip to head up to northern corner of Malaysia will be a exciting trip. You can choose to ride at the beaches, trunk road or highway. A pre survey is required to mark and identify the destination to be visited. It comprises different kind of taste such as City tour, as you may pass by Capital of every state to see the development and growth of every town. Every capitals have its famour food to pick.

Alternative route is to take the beaches or rural village. You can see people riding Kap Chai - Small Motorbike without helmet.. see those passionate villages to welcome you and mixing around without discrimination of races.

my dear is having her trip heading north now. I was so jealous as i have been tighted up with job and can't release myself to participate on this northern trip.

She keep telling me where she is and having those nice food.. E.g. Tambun Seafood, Penang famour food heaven..etc. I do hope i have wing to fly there to join her now.. God gives me wing now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment